Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Welcome to our blog and thank you to all sisters!

                                                 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
                Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

         Alhamdulillahi Rabbil A'lamin for giving us opportunity to enjoy His blessing!  And Salaamun and Salawaatun a'la Muhammadin sallallahu alaihi wa sallam for teaching us!

 This is my first blog and first post , here I'll come with my ideas to homeschool my kids and how we learn from others and how it goes inshaAllah.

The reason to start this blog is, we (UmmuAbdillah and UmmuKarim) wanted to start own play club. Because where we live we have very few muslim friends with small kids like us. We need more Islamic environment for our kids.

Alhamdulillah we started our play club for Abdullah and Zakarija this week bi'iznillah. This week our Arabic Alphabet Alif letter week. I tried to find resource from my favorite blogs from you my dear sisters and alhamdulillah I did. Alif week for one week, but with my sister we can meet only one day of the week, that is why we'll continue our lessons at home like homeworking inshaAllah.

Ok then, time to start to present  our work inshaAllah. Thank you to all sisters for great job , their good homeschooling resources can be used by mums like me, barakallahu feekum and JazakiAllahu khairan fee ad dunya wa al akhirah.

Welcome to our simple blog!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment