Wednesday, October 30, 2013

week 4 of preschool curriculum


 Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Alhamdulillah we finished our letter D and "Tha" week.

D is for date.

With M we use date tree twigs to make letter D.

Tracing sheet from http://www.dltk-kids.com/



D is for dough!


Two small breads(kulchalar) are made by A&M.





They played a lot with play doh!
M's lowercase d, all by herself).
M' s letters.
A's letters
Together we try to make Dandelion, but we haven't yellow play doh we use orange one. SubhanaAllah in the picture it looks like pink!
A's dandelion all green. he told it looks like tree)).
M's dandelion!





I'd liked to make some Dandelion craft, because I'm calling my little girl "Dandelion" in uzbek "Momaqaymoq". For craft dandelion I used some ideas from here.


Letter THA, is Thaljun- snow.


A's letter.
M's letter.
Making snowflake.

Islamic studies mini book : Allah created us all.





Learning about people around the world. Alhamdulillah, I found these printables from sister Eva's handmadebeginnings.blogspot.fi/. Jazaki Allah sister, links can be found from here.




I could not take other pictures. My phone camera's memory was full. InshaAllah I'll try to add soon.

And I hadn't time to sew letter bag for letter D, inshaAllah if it'll be ready I'll add pictures too.


We read this book. And kids try to do some dots art painting.

A's
M's


No comments:

Post a Comment