Monday, October 21, 2013

Big life changes

Assalaamualaikum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu

At first my big apologies that I haven`t written for a long time! Also my greetings for Eid comes late! But our life has changed a lot in last two months Alhamdulillaah! We live now in Algeria in our new home Alhamdulillaah! I`ve been so busy with all... I homeschool K and S by Finnish curriculum and I study also by myself in the master level in university. Also I`ve used lots of time for cleaning and preparing our house. K and S go also to school here inshaaAllaah. S started today and liked a lot! I hope that in this way they learn more about arabic and Islam inshaaAllaah.

We`ve also visited some places in Algeria and Spain - like a beautiful park called Jardin D`Essai du Hamma. Kids loved the parrots who can say "mom" and "dad" :).

Couple days before Eid we buyed a sheep. It lived in our garden for a while. On Eid day my husband slaughtered it and I`ve cooked many dinners from it :). On Eid day we visited our relatives too. I enjoy the Islamic environment here maaschaAllaah - I can hear adhan etc. I feel myself really calm here Alhamdulillaah. Z had learn lots of Arabic and Islamic manners Alhamdulillaah! I think that here he learns them much more naturally than in Finland. We´ve continued our studies with Z mostly by using ready books - both Arabic and Finnish ones. He likes to take his books and study in the same time with K and S :). Also toddler I has started to be interested in drawing :).

In this situation I think that I can`t continue bloggin like before - I just don`t have time for it. But Alhamdulillaah my dear sister Ummu Abdillaah is doing a great work - may Allah bless her!

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. Ameen Ajma'een dear sis! I'm sooo glad to see you again here.

    It is so nice to hear you and kids are fine alhamdulillah. MashaAllah dear sister UmmuKarim, you are doing great and hard work-May Allah bless you too and Help you all!

    InshaAllah when you have time ,write like this, I'll be happy for all your posts.

    Kisses and hugs for my little A'lim and his bro! Give Salam from us(his friend A) and from Finland. We miss you and kids soo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa aleikum assalaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh dear sister! We miss you all too! One big problem in blogging now days is that our internet connection moves pictures SO slowly. Alhamdulillaah it`s working in normal tasks, because I really need it, but pictures are a problem. This is only a mobile connection, because we had to get a connection fastly, but maybe I`ll get after a faster connection inshaaAllaah. Blogging without any pictures would be quite boring - I think :). But inshaaAllaah maybe I write sometimes some short things without pictures.

      Delete