Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Welcome to our ba week!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

We had a really nice time yesterday alhamdulillaah! Thank You sister Ummu Abdillaahi for really nice ideas!! Both of my sons slept on the way back home - they were so tired after all activities :). I loved especially sister`s idea of these trees for teaching weather and seasons! I would like to make same kinds of for my kids inshaaAllaah. I find one kind of tree already from home: these are magnetig.




Yesterday I introduced Mini-Luko game also for A and he liked it alhamdulillaah. So I decided to introduce the game little more also here in our blog. Normally we use special books for the game, but I`ve done sheets for Z because I wanted Arabic theme for this game. Yesterday we played game, where we finded some our friends: arnab and asad :).

So, how to play the game?

At first book and Mini-Luko game board should adjust like that:

 
Then take the first block and check the first picture from upper sheet.

 
Try to find the right answer from lower sheet. (In this game should find the same kind ofs, but there are different kinds of games.) Then put the first block on the right place.

 
Then the second block etc.

 
Etc...

 
Until all the blocks are in correct places.

 
Then close the game board.

 
And check from the backround, if the all answers are correct or not.

 
All correct maaschaAllaah!
 
This week`s new sheets for Z. Now he should mix the letter and the colour.
 
 
Today as a first thing in the morning Z wanted to paint the house we made yesterday. He loves painting!
 
We made also a door and when open it, can find a cow (thank`s again for a nice idea sister Ummu Abdillaahi!)

 
I putted kontakt plast for paper dolls. Now they are stronger than before! Laminating machine would be a great help in that... I also made a paper doll from this Z`s arnab, so now he has also arnab paper doll :)!
 
 
I made a house for the dolls from sheet Ummu Abdillaahi send for me (thank You AGAIN!). I made the sheet stronger with kontakt plast.
 
 
I putted small part of baby I`s Nan powder packet back to house and now the family can live inside. I like to use a lots of second hand and re-used things to save money and environmet!
 
There lives a happy family :).

 
We also calculated little bit...
 



 
And Z "fished" again - now we had more fishes, because I did more cards. He likes that game. He likes also Lego blocks. Some of these are my old ones from my childhood.
 
"Theme Ba"

 

 
"Theme alif"
 
 
 
I added to some of our baby books Arabic words like that by writing to tape...
 
 


Put, please sisters, remove tapes before to give them for the smallest ones! They can eat them!
 
Today we have listened some nasheeds. This is one of my kids`s favorites:
 
To be continued inshaaAllaah...
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment