Sunday, April 21, 2013

Some outside activities

Assalamu  alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

At the weekend we were lots outside. The weather was so beautifull alhadulillaah!

At saturday it was a little bit windy (`aasif) too. I liked Ummu Abdillaah idea to use pinwheel to show wind! I remembered that S has quite same kind of pinwheel in her room and I wanted to show that also for Z. We leaved it to our garden and now we can see from our window, if it is windy or not!




We went to our garden to see, if we find some arms of flowers already and we find alhamdulillaah!


Last summer S and Z loved to water the flowers. Watering cans seem to wait them :). I think that this kind of work is good for kids! Now we wait the flowers!


We didn`t totally forget our Arabic lessons... We played some games in our garden. In Finland we play a simple game called "Maa, meri ja laiva". That means "Land, sea and ship" - all the words, we have already learnt in Arabic. So we used Arabic words. The idea of the game is that there are three areas: land, sea and ship. I putted three cones to show these: green for land, blue for sea and red for ship. When I say for example "ship", kids should run to the red cone as soon as possible etc.


In Finland we also play a simple game called "X and I", and I got idea to play "alif and ba" with kids. When I said "alif " kids should go like that. Like alif.


When I said "ba", like that:


If You think it is easy, I can tell, that it`s not, when I say them fast :)! Z doesn`t want that I take pictures from him, even if I told him, that I don`t show his face in the blog. That`s why S shows the way.

We also went to two playgrounds near to us. And kids practiced many different kind of motor skills like climbing and balance. My kids love sport!!





These boots were not the best ones for this kind of activities, but on Saturday the ground was a little bit wet in some places...




We finded a ship (baahira) from play ground.



We also went to nature. And saw a real "arnab"! It was so fast that I could not take a picture!


I told for S and Z that when I was small we made small ships (baahira) and but them to this kind of small rivers, which consists of the smelted snow.







We also went to see if the ducks have already come to their favorite place, but they didn`t have arrived yet. I`ve seen ducks in many years in the same place. SubhaanAllaah!





Z also traineed to ride a bike. He wants to learn to ride without training wheels.

Good night!
تصبح على خير


No comments:

Post a Comment