Saturday, June 1, 2013

Some new activities



Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!


Alhamdulillaah we`ve enjoyed very sunny days in Finland! So we have been lots of outside; Z has driven by his bicycle etc. But we have also found some new activities alhamdulillaah! I introduce them now in a short way...

Z`s work: a ladybug.

 
Kids made with their dad a police station by Lego blocks.




 
I found a puzzle about the life cycle of butterfly from second hand. SubhaanAllaah I wanted something like that for Z, but them were too expensive and then I found this from second hand! Alhamdulillaah! This thema interests Z a lot!

 






 
I found also good pictures about the life cycle of butterfly from S`s school book called "Pisara 2, tehtäväkirja".


 
I found also another montessori-style and educational toys. Z likes them a lot!

 
Especially tangram!

 
In the first day we got the tangram, our challenge was, how to put the blocks back to the box. Z wanted to do it again and again many times :)!

 
S made this heart by herself.

 
And I made a fox.

 
This is also one of Z`s favorites. It`s interesting to see horse`s bones.
 
 
Especially this one! The bone in the tail is quite short, subhaanAllaah!

 
Z has also learnt by himself that he brings the toys back to the shelf before taking new one. MaaschaAllaah!
 
We`ve studied some things about bees too. I think that a bee is a really important animal, because there is a whole surat named by a bee. We listened that surat from here !
 
Have a nice summer inshaaAllaah!
 
 
(Made by S.)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

    MaashaAllah sister, you have nice educational toys now! Barakallahu feek, i'd like to know that second hand store location inshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa aleikum as salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

    The butterfly puzzle is from huuto.net (second hand in internet) and I was suprice I found it from there! SubhaanAllaah! Another ones are new - I tell for You more about them tomorrow, inshaaAllaah.

    One good second hand for kids is Vekarakirppis, in Intiankatu 20 (http://vekarakirppis.fi/ for more information), but I`m afraid that it`s quite far away from you! Near to Ikea is also quite big and new second hand. In the summer there are lots of second hand outside too.

    ReplyDelete