Saturday, June 22, 2013

A car سيارة and some another activities



Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

In this week one of Z`s favorite subjects have been a car سيارة. There are some of our activities about that theme and also some other activities we`ve done on this week.

We`ve started to prepare for Ramadan. We made with kids some lanterns as a decoration. These are really easy to do. Only color a paper or use a color paper. Then cut the lines like in this picture and secure for example by rivet machine.

 
Kids made many of them. They made even more after I took the picture :).




 
We haven`t use Mini Luko for a while, so I made a new game for it. Now it`s easier, when we`ve studied more letters. This is really handmade and I can`t draw, but it was like revision for the letters and words. And idea for you readers, how could prepare the games at home. I`ve introduce the idea of Mini Luko game more here.

 
 
 
 
 
For math we used this book.
 



There I found some games, which would be good for our another themes, like butterfly...
 


 
... and for theme "animals".


 
This was nice for our thema "car"! But also quite difficult!



I made for Z a letter road for his car. His car is little big for the road, but he liked it :). I found idea from here. From there can also print roads somehow. I think that it would be also nice to make big letter roads by street chalk :)!
 

 


 
In this week we also had some fun in Linnanmäki. Now I don`t add many pictures because I already introduced the place once. But there are some.
 
Z drove again by a car many times :).
 

In this time Z went to this high tower with K and his dad. I don`t like high places, so last time we didn`t go there :). They told me that Helsinki looks beautiful from there :)!
 
Baby I went first time to this kind of equipment with his dad.

 
I wanted to add some information about Linnanmäki, because we saw some kids really unhappy there... For nearly all equipments Z liked, child need to be over 100cm tall and they seemed to be really tight for that! Some kids cried, when they didn`t let them to go. For example one boy, aproximately 99cm, wanted to drive the car and he could not. Alhamdulillaah Z is just little more than 100cm, but they mesured him too many times, but let him go. In every equipment there is a measure. I wanted to tell this to avoid to be disappointed.


I made for kids a really simple rose ice cream cake by this kind of silicon casserole.

 
At firs I smelted some cooking chokolade (I like Fazer) and applied it to casserole. Then I putted the casserole to freezer about 5 minutes. Then added ice cream and chokolade sauce and putted back to freezer for about 2-3 hours. After that I removed the casserole carefully. Kids already ordered this kind of cake for Eid :)! S wanted to add strawberries too.
 


 


 

 
Then in the end one proposal for easy meal. I love this kind of stuffed sweet peppers!
 
 
P.S. More information about S`s gardening can find from here and here I think it looks nice and educational! S likes it a lot!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

    Dear sister, mashaAllah we have the same lanterns!

    Jazaki Allah khair for good idea about car, i saw before but this time I forgot car-sayyara for letter sin!))

    Sister your chocolate ice cream cake is looks very yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

    One sister taught to do these lanterns some time ago and kids liked them :).

    ReplyDelete