Friday, June 28, 2013

Traffic city


 

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Today we went to Childrens` traffic city. I wanted to go there already, when we had thema " a car", but it was not open on that weekend. K and S had been there many times, also for glass room lessons. Z is too young for these lessons, in this year they take children born 2008 or older and for bicycle lessons children who has completed first class or older. In these lessons they teach rules of the road and I think that lessons are interesting! But because Z is too young for these we went to the city today, when it`s family day.

 
Kids driwe there by these kind of cars and they should try to follow the rules of the road. There are road signs, traffic lights etc. There are also bicycles. Z drowe today both of them: by a car and by a bicycle.
 
 



Here kids are in traffic lights. Today I didn`t take lots of pictures because I wanted to concentrate to supervise and teach Z. Fotografing was also quite difficult because there was lots of moving children whose faces I didn`t want to pictures :):


 
There is also a nice small play ground and a swing for baby I :). So, he enjoyed too. Z liked this place so much, that he asked me already in metro on the way back home, that could we go again! I think that this place is educational and fun in the same time!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment