Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Snake finger dolls

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Today we started our thema "a snake" ثعبان. I found nice finger dolls from Pinterest from here . There are also snakes without colors, if the child likes to color them too, just klik here! I printed snakes to carton and cutted them.

 
 
S already tried her snake - it`s not ready yet!
 
 
For Z`s snake I added letters!
 
 
Ready!
 
 
I saved also the rest of the carton for painting.
 
I used tape to close finger holders (and to keep the snake model still), but letted the collar, because these are rattlesnakes :)!
 
 
 
Then Z and S painted.




 
S added eyes for her snake.

 
Ready!
 
 
One interesting place to visit in Helsinki, if You are interested in snakes is Tropicario. For more information, You can visit their pages here .  I was there with my kids some time ago and kids liked it a lot! There were many kinds of snakes - really big ones and really dangerous ones... We found also a snake who lives in Algeria!
SubhaanAllaah!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment