Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Old pictures in new post

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

In this post I'd like to write all about my kids works which I did not update yet. Sometimes in their free times they are creating and doing own "dars".  And they  bring their work to show me and ask me to save them in camera. 
So today I collect them in one post. In the end I put picrures from Lapsimessut-Child Fair!

This one is A's handwrite!  One time I show him how to write in arabic the world ALLAH. After long time passed he wrote this and gave to see, I was so happy to see it alhamdulillah. Only he made one mistake , he forgot to write Alif in the begining. When I told then he fix his mistake mashaAllah



Sometimes he writes his own math! And ask me to find correct answer )).


Making arabic letter Jim and other things.

M's flower
A's flowers.


Good IQ game castle logix from smart games. A almost finished book, M is  also trying to build easy steps.


A built big letters from the lego, so M built a car.

 
A's job.

A's construction.


A built Ka'ba by using his dad mobile phone application  and saved it like pictures. BarakaAllah , mashaAllah I liked it!


He helps also to M with gcompris games.



His first letter to his grandma and grandpa. We sent with his and his sister pictures!


We also got nice post from his friend AbdulAziz! Jazahu Allah khair!  




A and M worte him and his sister, but our did not deliver (( Inna LiIllah

M's for Safiyya
A's for AbdulAziz
We also got nice presents from sister Ummu Karim and her son Z and daughter S. Qur'an laptop was my kids favorite.


Exhibitions, pet show and a lot of different goodthing for kids.

view police car
view fire engine






No comments:

Post a Comment