Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Kesäkuun ohjelma- June program

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Last week begining of the June we spent with lots of new tning!   We tried to join June program from my course. We had trip , Käsitöitä-handicraft and Kasvimaa-Garden plot! And another one we met with sister Ummu Karim and Little I ,alhamdulillah!


 On crafts day A decided  to draw insects and color them to glasses.

His first insects, before he did not try them
Window color was not good to draw on it, but he tried
M made this flowers with me . She cut all the leaves by herself. And  she glued what I cut!


This was garden plot! Kids helped with plant. Especially A.




And we were with sister Ummu Karim with I and sister Ummu Maryam with her kids in Snadistadi fun park.














even small ones having fun alhamdulillah!

No comments:

Post a Comment